We are a christian homeschooling family of 4, living the farm life in north central Alabama. rWe are trying to live as simply and purposely as possible. Follow along as we pilgrim along this wonderful life!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Getting started and Introduction of sorts

Hello all! Starting a blog is hard! (just a little, but I'm not crying yet). I'm not a tech genius or anything, but getting this going has been a learning experience for me! :)
I have been asking myself, "why do I want to blog?" For once, there is an easy answer! I would like to connect with different people who share my interests, love for God, children, homemaking, homesteading, homeschooling and all things wonderful!
I am a homemaker.
 It is a most delightful calling!
 I am one of The Kings Daughters and HE chose little~o~me to be to be the mother of two G.R.E.A.T. kids and wife to a most handsome, hardworking, Godly man. They are the reason I do the things I do. They are important to me and God is at the very tip- top of my most special people..... He is The Most Wonderful of all and one special day, I will see Him face to face and hopefully hear,
"Well done, my good and faithful servant."

I am very much looking forward to sharing with all of you.

Warmly,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment