We are a christian homeschooling family of 4, living the farm life in north central Alabama. rWe are trying to live as simply and purposely as possible. Follow along as we pilgrim along this wonderful life!

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Rainy morning

It rained last night and it felt and sounded wonderful.........

I slept soundly to the fall of it outside my french doors and I awakened this morning to a cool breeze and more and more leaves falling to the soppy~soaked ground.


 


It's a little slow going this morning, but after my coffee I shall pull myself together and get this day started!

I want to get to work in my new garden plot. I tried yesterday, but the wasp were too bad. They were flying around everywhere and I just decided to wait on the work. So TODAY, should be perfect!

Lots to do!~


I have some plans on gift giving that I will be sharing here soon. Herbal healing, recipes and other cozy, homey things for the homemaker.


Homemaking is such a JOY!

Let us always thank Our Father, up in Heaven, for the blessing of all days. In rain or shine, we should always thank Him for His loving kindness, grace and courage He blesses us with daily.

Blessings,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment